El Dorado Savings Bank
Important Information for our Internet Banking Customers
On April 22, 2018, from 12:00AM - 4:00AM, El Dorado Savings' Internet Banking portal will undergo maintenance.
El Dorado Savings Bank and its Partners will be adding required security enhancements to increase security measurements for our online services. These changes may affect your ability to access Internet Banking if:
- You are using Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista with Internet Explorer (IE) versions 6 or 8. These products are not compatible with the security enhancements we are required to adopt.
- In order to continue access to Online Banking after April 22nd, it is strongly suggested that you upgrade your operating system to the latest version available, such as Microsoft Windows 10. This version of Windows is pre-installed with Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge that has security protocols compatible with our Online Banking application.
- You are using Microsoft Windows 7 with Internet Explorer (IE)10.
- It is strongly suggested you update your Internet Explorer to version 11. This version of Internet Explorer has the correct security protocol compatible with Online Banking enhancements.
- If you wish to keep Internet Explorer 10 but receive similar error message below, follow the instructions to turn on TLS 1.2.
- From Internet Explorer 10, go to Tools > Internet Options.
- From Internet Options, go to the Advance tab.
- Scroll down to the end as shown on Picture 1.
- Check the box "Use TLS 1.2".
- Click Apply and then OK.
- Refresh your browser.
- Login to Online Banking.
We are committed to ensure our online services provide secure transactions and reliable information; and thus, the adoption of these required enhancements are a significant step to protect you as customers. Make sure you update your security settings before April 22, 2018 to alleviate your ability to access Internet Banking, and to keep your online transactions secure.
If you have any questions, please contact our Internet Banking Department at 1-800-874-9779, Monday through Thursday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM; and Fridays, 9:00AM - 6:00PM.